Corporate Accounts Agreement
This agreement contains the rules and regulations that govern the use of the Photo Journalist (www.PhotoJournalist.click) Website section under the name "Corporate Accounts.”
If, for whatever reason, the User disagrees with these provisions and does not accept the terms of this Agreement, he/she may not enter the Website and use its resources.
Photo Journalist reserves the right to make changes, additions, corrections and editions to this Agreement in separate parts or in whole at any time. Such changes are legitimate and effective from the moment of their publication. If the User continues to work with the Website after such changes have been made, the User acknowledges his/her consent to them. If at any time the User can no longer conform to the rules and terms given below, he/she should immediately stop using the Website and its files.
- Website: Internet website of the company Photo Journalist Inc. (www.PhotoJournalist.click), including the accompanying equipment, software, databases, files, interfaces, algorithms, registered users and their data.
- Corporate Accounts or Corporate Menu: Menu, set of features and properties on the Website which allow Users to register and manage Sub-Users (Sub-Accounts) within the scope of his/her primary account.
- User: A person who has registered at the Website to access the Website and its features.
- Administrator: A User who has access to the Corporate Accounts menu.
- Sub-User (Sub-Account): A User registered by the Administrator via the Corporate Menu. A Sub-User is considered to be a member of the Administrator’s Corporate team.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND LIABILITIES
Administrators and Sub-Users registered as Website Users are subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership Agreement, including all related documents and agreements.
Sub-Users registered by the Administrator belong to the Administrator’s Corporate team. The Administrator and Sub-Users equally accept full responsibility for any actions performed under their Corporate Account. The Administrator accepts and agrees that all actions performed by Sub-User in his/her account are taken with the Administrator’s permission and consent.
The Administrator confirms his/her consent that he/she, as the head of the Corporate team and an owner of the access login and password, bears responsibility for each access to the Website content using the Administrator’s login and password as well as the Sub-Users’ logins and passwords. Also, the Administrator agrees that Photo Journalist automatically considers logins and actions on the Website by his/her Sub-Users (his/her Corporate team members) to be the same as if the Administrator logged in and performed those actions on the Website.
- Conduct independent searches, catalog and download content using the functions of the Website;
- Purchase various plans such as credits, subscriptions, etc.;
- Register, block and delete Sub-Users;
- Manage and edit Sub-Users’ profiles;
- Transfer credits to Sub-Users;
- Deduct credits from Sub-Users;
- Allocate daily/monthly subscription quota of downloads to Sub-Users;
- Deduct daily/monthly subscription quota of downloads from Sub-Users;
- View statistics on Sub-Users and their actions;
- Access content downloaded by Sub-Users.
- Conduct independent searches, catalog and download content using the functions of the Website as allowed by the Administrator;
- Access credits and/or daily/monthly subscription quota of downloads allocated by the Administrator;
- Purchase subscription plans or credits without the right to license downloaded content. The rights to downloaded files belong solely to the Administrator.
Photo Journalist reserves the exclusive right to make changes to the Administrator’s and Sub-Users’ functionality without prior notification.
3. USE OF CONTENT
According to the terms and conditions of Standard and Extended License Agreements, Users can purchase any file on the www.Photo Journalist.com Website under the Standard License or the Extended License. By purchasing a File, the buyer receives a non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide right to use it within the scope of the purchased license an unlimited number of times.
The Administrator’s account is the main account for the Corporate team. All licenses and rights to the purchased content downloaded by the Administrator and all Sub-Users belong to the Administrator. Sub-Users are allowed by the Administrator to carry out independent searches, catalog and download content, without the right to license the downloaded content.
4. ACCESS RIGHTS
The right to access the Corporate Menu can be granted to all Website Users simultaneously or selectively at the discretion of Photo Journalist Inc. Photo Journalist Inc. reserves the exclusive right to change the terms and conditions of the Corporate Menu, as well as its functionality.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO AGREEING TO IT. THE USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE USER FURTHER AGREES THAT THIS IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USER AND THE FILE PROVIDER, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE USER AND THE FILE PROVIDER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Disclaimer: If there are any discrepancies between the English version of this Agreement and a translated version, the English version supercedes the translated version.